We love to see you in the branch, but we’re happy to save you a trip. With Mobile Deposit, you can deposit personal checks safely and securely into your personal account from anywhere with your smartphone or tablet. Now that’s convenience! We like to do things SIMPLE. Easy. Breezy.
Box Elder CU’s Mobile Banking
Our mobile banking app for smartphones and tablets gives you new ways to bring your finances into focus. To access mobile deposit you will need to first be signed up for Online Banking and second, download our Mobile Banking App.
1. Sign up for Online Banking if you haven’t already. Just call us at (435) 723.3437.
2. Download our Mobile Banking App in your app store.
3. You will find Mobile Deposit within your Mobile Banking.
“Mobile Deposit is so . . .
convenient for my two kids who are in college and living away from home.”
Member since 2012
Benefits of Using the Mobile Deposit
Things to Know
Members who are 14 years of age or older and who are also enrolled in Online Banking
$2,000 per day, 5 checks per day
Following business day (M-F) by 10:30am, excluding holidays.
Your check must be endorsed as follows:
Line 1: “For mobile deposit to account # __________”
Line 2: Your Signature
- Lay the check on a flat, solid, dark surface in a well-lit area when taking pictures.
- Keep hands clear of the check when photographing.
- Confirm that the entered check amount matches the amount on the check.
- Save the check until you confirm the deposit by checking your mobile account balance, after which you should shred it. (We recommend keeping the check for no longer than 45 days from the date processed).
- Foreign checks cannot be deposited through Mobile Deposit.
- Checks can be deposited into your checking or savings accounts.